Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Biz... Free Give-A-Way!....comment to enter!

Here's the LoW dOwN tOwn... Kimmy Pants and I started a biz! Seriously, we were so ready to get our hands dirty(not actually dirty) but you get the picture. We were insanely jealous that everyone was making way cute things and we were doing the same ol' same ol' job.
So laDiEs, the scoop is we make fabulous custom tutu's! Cutesy with a seriously, funky edge. 
It doesnt end with tutu's... did you really think that was all we had up our puffy lil sleaves? We host parties, both in home to sell to your bff's or frenemies and to drop off your little ones to dress up as their fav princess or animal.
New mom? even better! lets get your baby girl hooked up...looking Majestically GLAM everywhere you wheel her little arse. They can be as small or as GrANdE as you would like... pick your own colors... your own add-ons... and the best part?! We're actually affordable! 
SOoO, if you want a free custom tutu...COMMENT!
Sunday night I will post the Weiner on my page.... if we get lots of people commenting, maybe we'll give a way 2!
(...only rule... gotta tell your friends;))
love ya! Caro and Kim

10 comments:

The Allreds said...

You are too cute! I would love to be entered in the drawing, maybe I will be the wiener! Big hearts!

Micah and Melinda said...

I love these... good idea!

Lindsay said...

i will tell everyone!!!!!!cute

Lindsay said...

count me in! My girls would love these!

Amy said...

Every now and then I give in to the call of the crafter too, but I don't think the things I make are this cute. I'll be sure to tell my friends with girls!

Cindy said...

that awsome congrants on the biz sign me up for the give away and let me know where to look for more products!

Becky Nielson said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! These sound so cute! Now I wish I had a girl...

Bre and Bri said...

Yay I love giveaways! What a cute idea?!

Blair Campbell said...

Oh I just love tutu's!!! I have told so many girls!!! Plus I just need one for my little girl!!!

Taraleigh said...

My little LIly bug would look darling in one of these! Count me in!