Monday, December 29, 2008

Hair Stylist Lies

Ever think you're getting ripped off?!  you probably are!  I took a job at Sally's to relax and focus on school, so away my shears went(well not really, i have way too many friends and way too much family) and here come the savings!
I have discovered many things here! so once again here are my favs for freakin cheap!
Numero uno!
Any Biolage lovers out there?!?!  Good, no great news! Biotera works just like it! SeriOsly! and they have all the styling products as well! Dont pay more when you can pay much much less!
Since i know most of you cant have my fabulous, natually long thick lashes.... I have a good fix for you!  falsies! i know what you're thinkin'...you dont want to look fake! I dont want you to look fake either,  these lashes come in little groups. they are super easy to put on, just grap some tweezers and place. You can leave them in for like 5 days! i'm not kidding!
Any of you not satisfied with your hair? Is it too short? too thin? too damaged? or are you bored with the color? then you have to try clip-in extensions! they have so many uses! you can have a few of diff colors,  so you can add a few blonde highlites or some dark ones to draw some attention! if you want thickness their great! And they stay in! here is my before and after!
love it?!?! me too! I hope this gets you excited! love you all!

11 comments:

Amy said...

I used those lashes for my wedding because my natural lashes are crap. They really do look great.

The Tiemans said...

OK, I love the Mrs Cullen hat your friend is wearing! Great Taste, LOL :)

The Allreds said...

Sweet Caroline . . . BA BA BA! I miss your face! So, I vote we get together for lunch! Oh and I need a haircut, do you have room for a new client? Big hearts!

The Allreds said...

I am available Friday after 3:30 pm most days and all day Monday, how do you feel about eating at Bamboo Hut, or Cafe Rio? Its up to you girl! When are you available to get together?

The Allreds said...

Lets say Bamboo Hut at 1:30? Sound good? We going to your place to do my hair?

The Allreds said...

I didn't even realize you lived in Salem, is it too far to come to Provo? Yeah, I just need a cut, we can come to my house, its in PG if that works.

The Allreds said...

Cool! Then I will see you tomorrow at Bamboo Hut at about 1:30, I can't wait to get together :D I've missed you!

Lindsay said...

I love falsies, and totally not afraid to use them. Great post!!!!! And, I am not ashamed to say that I would love to go to britney spears! You are lucky!

The Taylors said...

my eyelashes are short... and I'm sick of my hair.... But I'm too lazy to do anything about it!

The Red Crew said...

Caroline, I love your favorite things list and i vote that you continue to give us the 411 on cheap beauty tips. I hate, absolutley hate, spending money on beauty supplies...i've been wearing the same eye makeup I bought to wear to prom and suave hair stuff is as pricy as it gets at our house. So i'm lovin your advice...give us more!

Bre and Bri said...

hey girl i found you! How have you been?!