Thursday, December 25, 2008

Britney Spears is coming to Utah!

Good news and bad news....!!! I have the greatest boyfriend ever and he got me Britney tickets for christmas!  I know what you're thinking and you're right, how can their be bad news when i get to go to Britney Spears?!?!  and here it is......... She isnt here until middle of FrEaKiN' April!  
.
So, if anyone would like to go i am selling the tickets for $10 a piece! 
.
.
.
PsyChe! I would never sell these tickets! they're like Gold!
.
love you all, Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

The Tiemans said...

I'm going to her concert too! I am soooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I made a countdown for my blog. 120 days and counting :)

Amy said...

Remember when we used to pump up the Britney in the minivan on the way to girls camp. Good times.....